Thursday, November 18, 2010

Warning 201: The necessary VPN sub-system is not available. You cannot connect to the remote VPN server

Many a times we would be facing the error 'The necessary VPN sub-system is not available.' and even your company team wouldn't be able to help you in solving the problem. This simple would get you out of the problem.

1. Go to Start >>Admin tools >> services. 

2. Click on 'Extended' in the bottom of the sercises window. 

3. Find Cisco systems,inc VPN service. Start/Restart the service. 

Attempt to connect to the VPN and it should be working now.

5 comments:


  1. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it
    find out more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. torrenting without vpn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. discount spotify premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks anime torrents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! setup vpn iphone

    ReplyDelete